- This event has passed.
Monday, October 14, 2019 - 8:00 am / Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - 6:00 pm CEST
The Association of the United States Army’s Annual Meeting is the largest land power exposition and professional development forum in North America. Taking place over three days, the Annual Meeting is designed to deliver the Army’s message by highlighting the capabilities of organizations and presenting a wide range of industry products and services. AUSA accomplishes this task throughout the entire event by providing informative and relevant presentations on the State-of-the-Army, panel discussions and seminars on pertinent military and national security subjects, and a variety of valuable networking events available to all that attend.
The 2019 AUSA Annual Meeting, designed to deliver the Army’s message by highlighting the capabilities of Army organizations and presenting a wide range of industry products and services. In addition to the expansive show floor filled with 700+ exhibitors, attendees have access to:
- informative and relevant presentations on the state of the Army
- panel discussions and seminars on pertinent military and national security subjects
- a variety of valuable networking events including ticketed dinners and receptions
- a hands-on opportunity to specify and see the latest technology in action
AUSA’s Annual Meeting includes the total Army – Regular Army, Guard, Reserve, civilians, and family members. It is one of the three key communication platforms employed by the Army to educate and inform government, academic, civic, and veteran advocates and leadership on Army priorities and issues impacting today’s Army.
PROGRAM & EVENTS
The AUSA Annual Meeting Agenda consists of cutting-edge presentations, panel discussions on pertinent military and national security subjects, as well as, a variety of topic-specific seminars. In addition, there will be dozens of professional development events featuring key leaders from the Army, DoD and Congress that will give important presentations about the future of the Army and national defence.
Program Highlights Include:
- AUSA Institute of Land Warfare (ILW)
- Contemporary Military Forums
- AUSA Military Family Forums
- Sergeant Major of the Army NCO and Soldier Forum
- Small Business Seminar
- Warrant Officer Professional Development Seminar
- Development Seminar
- Director, Army National Guard Seminar
- Chief, United States Army Reserve Seminar
- Pre-Retirement/Survivor Benefit Plan Briefing
- Numerous International Networking events
- Department of the Army Civilian Professional Development Seminar
- Department of Homeland Security Breakout Sessions
The Institute of Land Warefare (ILW) Contemporary Military Forums
The Institute of Land Warfare (ILW) Contemporary Military Forums ILW carries out a broad program of discussion panels to review the current and emerging needs of today’s military hosted by Army leaders and industry members.
AUSA Military Family Forums
These forums provide a venue for military and civilian leadership to address Army family issues and to introduce new organizations, initiatives, and programs. Visit the Family Readiness Pavilion to connect with organizations that support military families.