- This event has passed.
Tuesday, April 21, 2020 - 8:00 am / Thursday, April 23, 2020 - 5:00 pm CEST
24th Annual Components for Military & Space Electronics Conference & Exhibition
April 21-23, 2020
Four Points by Sheraton (LAX)
Los Angeles, California
The Annual Components for Military & Space Electronics Conference & Exhibition is an event focused on the design, reliability, and application of electronic components for use in avionics aerospace, military & commercial space systems.
Over 30 technical presentations by industry leaders focused on advanced packaging of ICs, passive components and a variety of other topics critical to components used in high rel mil and aerospace systems.
CMSE 2020 TOPICS
- GaN and SiC for RF and Power Management
- Alternate Grade Parts for Military Applications
- SIP 2.5- 3D and Wafer Level Packaging WLP
- Counterfeit Mitigation Strategies and DFARS
- COTS Insertion, Procurement and Obsolescence Challenges
- IC Copper Wire Bonding & Reliability
- EEE Parts Engineering Issues for SmallSats
- Supercapacitors for High Rel Applications
- PME/BME MLCCs for Hi-Rel Applications
- Magnetics, Transformers and Inductors
- Challenges of Non-Hermetic Packages
- Hermeticity and TM 1014/1018 New Spec Limits
- Leveraging Component Specs: Automotive vs. Commercial vs Mil Aerospace Component Capability
- Component Reliability Issues for Hypersonic Weapons
- Approaches for Assessing the Reliability of COTS Electronic Cards and Assemblies