- This event has passed.
Monday, March 11, 2019 - 8:00 am / Wednesday, March 13, 2019 - 5:00 pm CET€300
Alter Technology will be present at the European Space Components Conference ESCCON 2019. The context of this Conference is to support cooperation and discussion on the most relevant topics related to EEE components for space systems.
ESCCON 2019 is considerated as an international forum to all specialist involved in the development, selection, procurement and use of EEE (Electrical, Electronic and Electromechanical) components in space systems.
The differents presentations and discussions at ESCCON 2019, will have effects on many essential issues on space systems as:
- R+D developments, manufacturer’s roadmaps,
- New technologies insertion,
- Investment decisions,
- Space project requirements for EEE component and related Quality Assurance practices,
- Standards evolution and development and various public agencies’ activities and actions aimed at the support of European component manufacturers and users.
Topic of Discussions:
- New technology insertion and validation test methods,
- Harmonisation of needs,
- Investments and funding,
- Availability and sustainability based on project lifecycle
- Industrial experience and expectations for future evolution.
ESCCON 2019 will pay special attention to recent developments in relation to New Space.
From Alter Technology we are pleased to announced our participation in the Session about Industry 4.0; implications for Hi-rel components.
First doEEET.com: HiRel | EEE Parts Catalog by José Carlos Muñoz, followed it by Manuel Dominguez, presenting “Remote testing, new approach for the Space“