- This event has passed.
Wednesday, October 23, 2019 - 8:00 am / Friday, October 25, 2019 - 5:00 pm CEST
14th International Microsystems, Packaging, Assembly and Circuits Technology Conference
IMPACT-IAAC 2019 Conference, which is organized by IEEE EPS-Taipei, iMAPS-Taiwan, ITRI, and TPCA, is the largest gathering of packaging and PCB professionals in Taiwan. This year will be held in conjunction with TPCA SHOW 2019 on Oct. 23th-25th at Taipei Nangang Exhibition Center. For grasping the latest trend, the symposium highlights the theme “IMPACT-IAAC on 5G-Evolution& Revolution.” The emergence of the fifth generation of mobile communications with its emphasis on massive MIMO and channel bandwidths over 1 GHz at mmWave frequencies is set to change everything we used to know about the design, validation, and operation of cellular systems.
IMPACT-IAAC 2019 looks at the technical implications of the validation of cellular systems and in particular, the necessity of moving to radiated testing of systems where beam-steered antenna arrays are used at both ends of the link is highly dynamic 3D fading environments. Credible solutions need to be found urgently for the timescales for the proposed deployment of 5G in 2020 are to be realized.
IMPACT-IAAC 2019 arrange plenary speeches, special sessions, invited talks, industrial sessions, posters, and outstanding paper presentations. Furthermore, IMPACT-IAAC Conference keeps collaborating with international organizations such as ICEP from Japan and iNEMI from the U.S.A.
Scope of paper solicited
The scope is encouraged to submit but not limited to. In this occasion are separated into two groups, Packaging and PCB
- Advanced Packaging Technologies
- Power Electronics Packaging
- 3D Integration and SiP
- Wearable Technologies
- Interconnections & Nanotechnology
- Modeling, Simulation & Design
- Thermal Management
- Advanced Sensor & Microsystems Technology (MST)
- Advanced Materials, Automatic Process & Assembly
- Emerging Systems Packaging Technologies
- Advanced and Green Materials and Process
- Test, Quality, AOI, Inspection and Reliability
- HDI and Embedded Technology
- Electro Deposition and Electrochemical Processing Technology
- Mechatronics and Automation