- This event has passed.
RPAS CivOps 2019
Wednesday, January 23, 2019 - 9:00 am / Thursday, January 24, 2019 - 6:00 pm CET
RPAS CivOps 2019
RPAS CivOps 2019 offers an international conference focused on sector issues related to standards and regulation for RPAS civilian operators. This year will address operational issues, as well as current and future applications, standard operational scenarios, risk assessment of specific operations (SORA), operational experience, operator qualification, pilot qualification and qualification, test range safety rules, protection of data and privacy (with the new regulations in force), insurance and the next European Union Regulation project RPAS.
The Civil Drones Councils of France, Germany, the Netherlands and Spain will present their updates on their activities.
The purpose of the presentations will be to broaden the awareness of current and future RPAS operators, their potential customers, national regulatory authorities, ANSPs, service providers of RPAS manufacturers, national public / private associations, European Commission, government agencies, European Union and investors and the press, as far as regulations and regulations are concerned.
The objective of the RPAS CivOps conference is:
• Increase awareness regarding current civilian RPAS operations
• Give current RPAS civilian operators the opportunity to present their case;
• Contribute to identify the RPAS civil community to itself;
• Highlight the diversity of civil RPAS applications;
• Disseminate information on the normative activities related to civilian RPAS in progress in various fields
• Allow potential customers of RPAS flight services to express their requirements;
• Create a forum for civil RPAS operators and representatives of organizations involved in preparing the future of civilian RPAS operations to interact;
• Present new civil applications of RPAS;
• Discuss critical issues such as responsibility, insurance, privacy and data protection;
• Promote interaction with decision makers in Brussels.
The RPAS CivOps conference brings together representatives of the following communities and organizations:
• Current civilian RPAS operators;
• Organizations currently involved in the preparation of future regulations for civilian RPAS at national and European level (including the European Commission, EASA, JU of SESAR, EUROCONTROL, JARUS and several standards organizations);
• National Aviation Authorities;
• National data protection agencies;
• Insurance companies (subscribers and brokers);
• National associations involved with RPAS;
• National working groups involved with RPAS;
• Current and potential RPAS flight service clients;
• Flight training schools;
• Civil RPAS manufacturers (all types of aircraft of all sizes);
• Subsystem manufacturers for RPAS (including image and non-image sensors).