- This event has passed.
Simulation and European Radio-Electric Spectrum Management
Thursday, October 18, 2018 - 9:00 am / 2:00 pm CESTFree
Alter Technology will present at the symposium “Simulation and management of the European radio spectrum”, together with the company Simulia. The event is organized by CST – Computer Simulation Technology and will take place in Madrid, on October 18.
The event is dedicated to those specialists who want to know and learn about the new developments about 3D electromagnetic simulation as information about the management of the European radio spectrum.
In this way, the goal is for engineers and professionals in the sector, both in design and research, to know the advantages offered by the latest 3D simulation technology for the design of electromagnetic components, as well as assembled components with the help of CST STUDIO SUITE ROOM.
Join us at the agenda, which will surely be beneficial for all those who attend the workshops.
- Welcome and Company Presentation (Alter Technology)
- Company Presentation (SIMULIA)
- Radio Equipment Directive Evolution – RED (Alter Technology)
- Antenna Design for Connected Home Multimedia Device (SIMULIA)
- Impact of the implementation of Radio Equipment Directive (RED) on the equipment manufacturers (Alter Technology)
- CubeSat Antenna Design (SIMULIA)