Immunity to RF Conducted Disturbances
Alter Technology is accredited by ENAC to perform conducted immunity tests in accordance with 345/LE 808 accreditation.
Basic standard EN 61000-4-6.
The objective of these tests is to assess the ability of the EUT (Equipment Under Test) to operate as intended by applying an amplitude modulated signal (1kHz 80%) to power and signal ports of the EUT between 9kHz and 80MHz .
- Levels: 1, 3, 10 V (f.e.m.)
The laboratory disposes of the following equipment to perform these tests:
- RF Generators and amplifiers
- Coupling/decoupling networks (CDN)
- Power meters, EM and current clamps
The software package developed by the laboratory allows to perform the following tasks:
- Selection of measurement equipment
- Previous calibration of the system
- Conducted immunity tests
- Automatic generation of reports
- Measurements on the EUT at each frequency step of the sweep