Optocap offers customers support in both prototype/process development for RF Module packaging as well as volume manufacturing capability.
By prototyping on the volume manufacturing tool-set Optocap can offer a risk free transition to manufacturing with a fully optimised and high yield process.
RF Module Packaging
As RF modules run at very high frequencies the effects of capacitance and stray inductance become even more important. The RF module must be design and assembled with an understanding of these effects.
A summary of Optocap’s RF Module packaging expertise can be found below;
- Process Highlights
- Controlled wire-bonding on automated equipment for optimal wire bond loop profile
- Wire bond length control less than 75um
- Gold ball
- Ribbon bonding (25umx50um, 25umx75um)
- Non-contact handling process for MMIC die
- Accurate placement of die to transmission lines
- Substrates: Duroid, FR4, Ceramics
- Conductive or Eutectic Die attach
- Products: RF transmitter/receiver modules/Optical RF Modules
Optocap’s expertise and capability in RF Module Packaging will reduce risk and reduce time to market for your laser RF module packaging requirements as well as providing a cost-effective manufacturing option.