Álvaro Ricca Soaje
Hardware Engineer of Electrical Measurement Laboratory
– M.Sc. Telecom Engineer by the School of Engineering of Seville.
Previously, I worked at Electronic Engineering Department of Seville School developing HW and SW design to R&D projects. Subsequently, I worked for aeronautical company in which I have been involved in design and development complex systems of avionic, mission and power electronics.
Currently at Alter Technology, I am a Hardware Engineer of Electrical Measurement Laboratory, providing technical support and HW solutions for electronics designs.
Throughout my professional career acquired experience and expertise in areas and tools:
• Design, validation and the verification of electronic circuits and PCB: Altium Designer, Mentor PADS and Hyperlynx.
• Analog & Digital Simulation: LTSpice, Matlab Simulink and PSCAD
• Mechanical design and CFD analysis: Solid Works, CATIA and Mentor Flotherm XT.
• C/C++ programming for desktop applications and embedded systems: Visual Studio, QT and Keil uVision
• VHDL: Xilinx Vivado, Libero SoC