Provide to our customers best in class engineering services, test services and radiation expertises in electronic devices, modules and equipments within harsh environment markets based on quality management excellence Management.
ALTER Technology Group: Holding established in 2008.
- Alter Technology (Spain) since 1986.
- TopRel srl (Italy) since 1988.
- Hirex Engineering SAS (France) since 1993.
- Optocap (United Kingdom) since 2015.
Independently owned 100% by TÜV NORD since 29th June 2011.
TÜV NORD is a leading engineering company present in more than 70 countries, with over 14 000 employees acting in a wide variety of fields from Aerospace market, Natural Resources, Mobility and Industrial Services, Training up to Human Resources managing.
Companies within the Alter Technology Group are, around 300 Employees.
Hirex Engineering Expertise developed in several semiconductor and electrical engineering domains such as:
- Semiconductor physics, technology and device construction analysis.
- Test systems design and board manufacturing.
- Radiation effects and testing.
- Outlier detection and statistical data analysis.
- Highly skilled and trained engineers and technicians.
Hirex Engineering Expertise & Activities Focused Organization
- Device Construction and Destructive Physical Analysis.
- Data Management.
- Device Failure Analysis.
- Device Counterfeit Analysis (Physical, Electrical and Statistical).
- Electrical, Environmental and Mechanical tests (with Total Ionizing Dose : TID).
- Electronic boards and test systems design.
- Statistical Analysis and Outlier parts detection.
- Single Event Effects (SEE).
- Project Management and Technical Assistance.
- EEE Parts Procurement Service.
Nearly 25 years of expertise in semiconductors physics, component manufacturing processes, board and test systems design, technology and component construction, radiation effects and testing, database development. We work mainly for the space and aeronautical industry. Customers include benchmark companies such as Airbus, Astrium, Thales Alenia France and Groupe Safran.