The purpose of the radio systems tests is to verify the compliance with the protection requirements for the use of the radio-electric spectrum established by the European Directive 1999/5/CE R&TTE on radio-electric equipment and telecommunications terminals.
We can test to the following harmonized standards:
- ETSI EN 300 220-2 V2.4.1; Low Power Devices (LPD) ≤ 1 GHz.
- ETSI EN 300 330-2 V1.5.1; Low Power Devices (LPD) of induced loop.
- ETSI EN 300 086-2 V1.3.1; Private Mobile Radio (PMR) in commercial bands. Voice.
- ETSI EN 300 113-2 V1.5.1; Private Mobile Radio (PMR) in commercial bands. Voice and Data.
- ETSI EN 300 296-2 V1.4.1; PMR 446 8 channels
- ETSI EN 300 440-2 V1.4.1; Low Power Devices (LPD) > 1GHZ
- ETSI EN 300 328-2 V1.9.1; ZIGBEE, Bluetooth, wideband transmission in the 2,4GHz ISM band
Alter Technology disposes of the following facilities to perform these tests:
- Anechoic and shielded chambers
- Spectrum analizers and selective receivers
- Generators with high spectral purity
- Radiocommunication test equipment
- Antennae, filters, coupling networks, attenuators, directional couplings, etc.
- Thermal chambers, vibration boards
Alter Technology’s other related services:
- EMC and security tests
- Complete management of CE marking
Latest posts by Media ATN (see all)
- Quantum Key Distribution - 7th November 2022
- Conducted Immunity - 20th May 2019
- Electrical transients Test - 2nd May 2019