Antonio José Rey
Laboratory Specialist at Destructive Physical Analysis Laboratory
Since 2014, I am part of the High Reliability laboratory department of ALTER TECHNOLOGY TÜV NORD SAU. I joined the laboratory of Receiving, after 6 months I was moved to the Incoming laboratory where I performed the following tasks and the different tests:
- External visual inspection, dimensions check and weight of components of electronic devices for aerospace use according to the drawing required by the applicable standard.
- Clear understanding and management of the applicable specifications (MIL & ESCC) to the inspected devices.
- Realization of electrical measurements for passive devices.
- Problem Report opening.
- Seal test, Radiography inspection, Lead Material Verification.
After 3 years as part of the Incoming laboratory, I was moved to the laboratory of DPA (Destructive Physical Analysis) of which I am currently part. Where I perform the following tasks and tests, in addition to those indicated above:
- Internal Visual Inspection
- Plating Adhesion.
- Realization and Review of reports.