A method of space radiation environment reliability prediction
- Space radiation environment is an important failure causing factor in space vehicles.
2. Traditional reliability prediction method did not include the space radiation environment reliability..
3. It’s the time to set up a method of space radiation environment reliability prediction.
Space radiation environment effects
Main failure modes
during power on time of the sensitive
Intrinsic radiation resistance—failure distribution parameters
Assume satellite to be launched in 2015，GEO，T=12 Y.
• Mission space radiation stresses: TID 69.8krad,
LET spectrum in figure 1 on full document.
• Key sensitive device: SRAM-FPGA，TID/SEU sensitive
• Ground test: 60Co TID, LINAC Heavy ion SEU
FPGA failed TID test data
• λ SEE prediction
• Based on space radiation failure mechanism and statistical characteristics, a method of space radiation environment reliability prediction is setup upon failure physics, which expands the application domain of reliability prediction.
• To be applied on reliability design for future space vehicles.
GDE Error: No se ha podido cargar el perfil solicitado.
- Inmunidad conducida - 20th mayo 2019
- Ensayos de Transitorios eléctricos - 2nd mayo 2019
- Ensayo Campo de RF radiado - 2nd mayo 2019