Alter Technology Tüv Nord is a quality driven company providing procurement, engineering and test services for Hi Rel Components, E.E.E. (Electrical, Electronic and Electromechanical) components and electronic systems, within the space and harsh environment markets, where... Continue reading
Category - Companies
ALTER TECHNOLOGY GROUP, is a quality driven company providing procurement, engineering and test services for electronic components and systems, within the space and harsh environment markets.
We work in many markets including, but not limited to, Aerospace, Security, Transport, Emergency Services, Health & Safety and Automotive.
ALTER TECHNOLOGY GROUP, a member company of TÜV NORD GROUP, is the result of the consolidation, by merger or acquisition, of four European leaders in the field of electronic components engineering, procurement and testing services for space and other harsh environments .
- 1986: TECNOLOGICA was founded and based in Spain, which constituted the embryo of today’s ATG.
- 2001: The french company HIREX ENGINEERING based in Toulouse was acquired.
- 2002: ATG took over the Central Quality laboratory of ALCATEL Spain and adds engineering, testing and certification services at equipment and system level to its service portfolio.
- 2006: IGG Components Technology, a British company based in Fareham, joined the group.
- 2007: The Italian company TOPREL was acquired.
- 2011: ATG has been integrated within the TÜV NORD GROUP and spearheads its new business sector of aerospace.
- 2016: Acquisition of the British organization OPTOCAP Ltd., a highly reputed company in the field of optoelectronics, microelectronics and MEMS packaging design and assembly services.
- 2016: We celebrate our thirtieth anniversary, and look forward to keep working for many more years.