Cooperation within Optoelectronic business
|2007||First activities regarding testing of some optical devices for SMOS project|
|2015||Recognised as a reference laboratory regarding photonics testing and management of several photonic R&D international projects|
Examples of Projects:
- Radiative optoelectronic components vulnerability
- Photonic transceiver for secure space communications
Project: Radiative Optoelectronic Components Vulnerability
To study and predict radiation induced degradation in optoelectronic devices with particular interest in image sensors based on APS (active pixel technology) as well as InGaN, GaP and AlInGaP semiconductor materials.
- First project within EDA
- Expand business model to avionics
- Improve ATN knowhow on radiation (Neutrons)
Carbon and climate observation of planet Earth; need of development of a laser source to monitor greenhouse gases in future space missions.
Proof of Concept: A semiconductor laser as transmitter for monitoring greenhouse gases in future Earth Observation Space missions.
ATN contribution: Design and validation of Frequency stabilization Unit.
Project: Photonic transceiver for secure space communications
Design, development and test of a photonic quantum communications transceiver to provide unconditional security to space communications.
- Quantum Key Distribution - 7th November 2022
- Conducted Immunity - 20th May 2019
- Electrical transients Test - 2nd May 2019