Alter Technology has an ENAC accreditation to perform electrostatic discharge tests (accreditation number345/LE 808).
Basic standard EN 61000-4-2.
The objective of these tests is to asses the ability of the EUT (Equipment Under Test) to operate as intended by applying electrostatic discharges either in the contact-discharge or in the air-discharge mode.
The laboratory disposes of the following equipment to perform the testing:
- ESD Generators up to 16.5 kV
- Coupling planes
- Contact-discharge and air-discharge networks
Latest posts by Media ATN (see all)
- Quantum Key Distribution - 7th November 2022
- Conducted Immunity - 20th May 2019
- Electrical transients Test - 2nd May 2019