Alter Technology has an ENAC accreditation to perform harmonic current emission tests (accreditation number 345/LE 808).
Basic standard EN 61000-3-2.
The objective of this test is to measure the harmonic currents injected into the public supply system (equipment input current 16 A per phase)
- Frequency range: 0 Hz to 2 kHz
The laboratory is equipped with the following:
- Single phase power frequency test system
- Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) analyser
Latest posts by Media ATN (see all)
- Quantum Key Distribution - 7th November 2022
- Conducted Immunity - 20th May 2019
- Electrical transients Test - 2nd May 2019