Alter Technology is accredited by ENAC to perform surge immunity test (accreditation number 345/LE 808).
Basic standard EN 61000-4-5.
The objective of this test is to to evaluate the performance of the EUT (Equipment Under Test) under high-energy disturbances on the power and interconnection lines, the disturbances being caused by overvoltages from switching and lightning transients.
We also have the capacity to carry out testing that is not covered by the accreditation, up to 10kV and 32kA.
Our laboratory disposes of the following equipment to perform surge immunity tests:
- Combination wave (hybrid) generator (1.2/50 ms – 8/20 ms)
- Surge voltage generator (10/700 ms)
- Surge current generator (8/20 ms)
- Coupling/decoupling networks
Latest posts by Media ATN (see all)
- Quantum Key Distribution - 7th November 2022
- Conducted Immunity - 20th May 2019
- Electrical transients Test - 2nd May 2019