Alter Technology is accredited by ENAC to perform conducted emission tests in accordance with 345/LE 808 accreditation.
- The objective of this test is to measure the levels of disturbance conducted by electrical and/or electronic equipment through its power supply cables and signal lines in the frequency range from 30 kHz to 30 MHz.
The laboratory disposes of the following equipment to perform these tests:
- Shielded rooms
- Spectrum analyser and EMI receivers
- Artificial mains networks (LISN, ISN)
- Voltage and current probes
Measurements on power supply lines
Latest posts by Javier Barcena (see all)
- Conducted Emission Tests - 9th September 2015
- Radiated Emission Test - 9th May 2015
- Immunity to RF Conducted Disturbances - 9th May 2015