Alter Technology is accredited by ENAC to perform radiated emission test in accordance with EN 55022:2010/AC:2011, EN 61000-6-3:2007, ETSI EN 301 489-1 / 3 / 5 / 7 / 8 / 11 / 13 and ETSI EN 300 386 v1.6.1:2012-09.
- The objective of this test is to measure the levels of disturbance radiated by electrical and/or electronic equipment through its enclosure and input/output cables in the frequency range from 30 MHz to 1000 MHz.
- Measurement distance: 3 or 5 m.
The laboratory has the capacity of carrying out other tests, not covered by the accreditation, in accordance with different standards such as EN 55011, CISPR 25, etc. and to extend the measuring range to 26,5 GHz.
To perform these tests the laboratory disposes of the following equipment:
- Two semi-anechoic chambers (11 x 8,5 x 6m and 7,5 x 4,5 x 4m) with hybrid absorber
- Spectrum analysers and EMI receivers to 26,5GHz
- Measuring antennae
Measuring antenna inside a semi-anechoic chamber
Latest posts by Javier Barcena (see all)
- Conducted Emission Tests - 9th September 2015
- Radiated Emission Test - 9th May 2015
- Immunity to RF Conducted Disturbances - 9th May 2015