Alter Technology is accredited by ENAC to perform radiated immunity tests in accordance with 345/LE 808 accreditation
Basic standard EN 61000-4-3.
The objective of these tests is to to assess the ability of the EUT (Equipment Under Test) to operate as intended by applying amplitude modulated signal (1kHz – 80%) to the enclosure, power and signal ports of the EUT. The frequency is swept from 10 KHz to 18 GHz.
- Test field strength: up to 50 V/m
The laboratory has the capacity of carrying out other tests, not covered by the accreditation, up to 18GHz and 60V/m.
The laboratory disposes of the following equipment to perform these tests:
- RF generators, amplifiers and power meters
- Electric field probes
- GTEM (Gigahertz Transverse ElectroMagnetic)
- Semi-anechoic chambers
- Transmission antennae
The software package developed by the laboratory allows performing the following tasks:
- Selection of measurement equipment
- Previous calibration of the system
- Radiated immunity tests
- Measurements on the EUT at each frequency step of the sweep
- Intrusion and Hold-Up Alarm Systems (I&HAS) and Fire Control Systems - 10th December 2015
- Railway Equipment Testing Services (rolling stock, signalling and telecommunication) - 9th May 2015
- Radiated RF Electromagnetic Field Immunity Test - 9th May 2015