The updated facilities comprises:
8 cryogenic chambers with a temperature range from -195ºC to +400ºC and ramps up to 40ºC/min. Dimensions up to 90x50x35cm.
- Several vacuum space simulators developed in-house that can achieve a pressure below 10-7mbar within a temperature range from -195ºC to + 250ºC.
- Additional 4 ovens up to 400ºC.
- An additional dedicated climatic chamber for humidity testing covering -70 to + 150ºC and huminity control.
- Thermal vacuum bakeout for “contamination sensitive hardware” including TQCM measurements under ISO 3 clean room conditions
- Additional features:
– Multiple feedthrough connectors to allow on line monitoring and power up including characterization of optical, electrical and RF parameters.
– Custom thermal profile is available through dedicated in-house Labview® based software.
– Total in-house management of all activities (boards design & manufacturing, biasing circuitry, testing, measurement, reporting, etc.).
– Availability of remote online test monitorization.