From Alter Technology, we are pleased to be able to offer to all our customers a series of totally specialized services, with the latest technologies and always looking to offer them an experience that is productive both in time and economy.
We offer the only tool of HI-REL Parts for Space, doEEEt.com, where the selection of components and all their information is locatedon the same platform.
What can we find in doEEEt?
Parts approach requiring technical analysis
- Radiation levels, dominant effects, ….
- Working temperature conditions: ranges and cycles
- Demanded technologies to achieve mission challenges,
- Identification of equipment – component criticality within the satellite
- Mission acceptance risk at different levels
- Component volumes, constellation size, recurrence,
- Time frame
Optocap provides contact package design and precision assembly services for a wide range of optoelectronic, microelectronic and MEMS devices. We offer end to end backend semiconductor manufacturing from wafer singulation to assembled product.
- Destructive physical analysis (DPA) & Constructional analysis
- Electrical, RF & Optical measurements
- Particle impact noise detection (PIND)
- Optical microscopy, high magnification
- Scanning acoustic microscopy (SAM)
- X-ray inspection (static and dynamic)
- Scanning electron microscopy (SEM)
- Microanalysis of disperse X-ray energy (EDAX)
- Seal test
- Mechanical testing
- Humidity testing
- Thermal cycling, Thermal Vacuum and Thermal shock
- EMC testing on integrated circuits
- Risk analysis and management
- Suppliers selection
- Manufacturer liaison
- Cost and schedule estimation
- Parts procurement and purchasing
- Dice procurement
- Export license management
- Sources inspections (PreCAP, CSI),
- Recovery planning
- Easy access to information thought an interactive web system
World wide presence with full recognition within the Space Sector.
Learn in detail how Alter Technology works the NEW SPACE through the SMALL SATELLITES.
Latest posts by Demetrio Lopez (see all)
- Electronic components for motor vehicles: the solution in New Space? - 13th September 2019
- Assembly, Integration & Testing in Small Satellites - 2nd August 2019
- Design in Small Satellites - 2nd August 2019